- Enter a USPS Zip code, the address (it can also be just a city and state, the state, a partial address or even a coordinate in the form of latitude,longitude) into the fields provided or click on the map to show the USPS Zip code as an overlay.
- You can also click on the "Map Type" buttons (top right of the map) to show the zip code overlay and manually move and zoom the map. The "Zip Hybrid" Map Type shows the basic map with zip code boundaries overlaid. The "Zips" Map Type shows just the zip code boundaries without the underlying Google map layer.
- Point zip codes (PO Box, single buildings, etc.) are depicted as points near their proper locations.
- If you see vertical "stripes" of zip codes and blank areas, you may have a problem due to the firewall or router configuration at your company. Try this URL instead: One Tile Server Version.
- This is the most accurate free USPS zip code map available online! 41,459 zip code locations.
- Zip Code Data: USNAviguide LLC USPS Zip Code Polygon Database V:01/2009.
- Please see Salesdata for information about licensing the USPS Zip Code Polygon Database used to create this site.
- Our Zip Codes by Radius page can be used to search for zip codes by a radius of miles.
If you find our maps useful, please feel free link, tell your friends or blog about our site. The more users we have, the better our maps will be.